It’s no secret that the CFMOTO ZForce is one cool side by side; out of the gate the UTV comes standard with cool features like a roof, a winch and a 2” hitch receiver. Coming standard with these offroad necessities is great because owners can start accessorizing their machines with the aftermarket parts they want right away, however we’ve heard from many of them that they often have a hard time finding ZForce aftermarket accessories; especially doors.
Missouri company, Octane Ridge answers consumer demands with Octane Ridge Alpha Doors for CF Moto Z Force side x sides. The bolt on UTV doors are easy to install, high in quality and made proudly in the USA. Laser cut, machine bent and hand-welded, the frame is constructed with 11-gauge tubular steel, the skins made with 20-gauge sheet steel with Octane Ridge icon laser cut in rear and the door brackets made with 10-gauge steel; all of which are powder coated black for durability and a sleek look. These doors mount right to the roll cage and stock locations and are even designed with an angled frame for extra arm room. Alpha Doors also include automotive grade slam latches for secure closure and all the necessary hardware and instructions for the install.
- Tubular door frame: 1-inch diameter / 11-gauge steel
- Door skins: 20-gauge sheet steel
- Door brackets: 10-gauge steel
- Laser cut, machine bent and hand-welded
- Black powder coated finish for durability
- Door frame bolts to roll cage and stock location
- Automotive grade slam latch for secure closure
- Octane Ridge icon laser cut in rear skin of door frame
- All installation hardware and instructions included
- Angled frame and door for extra arm room
- Made in the USA
If you have a CFMoto ZForce 500, 800, ZForce 800EX or ZForce 1000 SxS, the search for ZForce doors is over. To purchase Alpha Doors by Octane Ridge for your UTV visit SideBySideStuff.com