Honda fans can now rejoice: a new side by side vehicle is set to hit the market this summer.
According to a story on PowerSportsBusiness.com, Honda unveiled the Pioneer 700-4 side by side in its latest release of new model year info. This versatile side by side will feature seating for up to four (how about this four seater trend, right?!) and a convertible bed space for taking along whatever needs to go with you on your next adventure.
The Honda Pioneer 700-4 is built on the Big Red platform and will also showcase:
- A roll cage that extends beyond the front row of seats and covers the bed
- Option for 3 seats
- A fresh, aggressive front clip
- Fuel-injected 675cc class liquid-cooled OHV single-cylinder four stroke engine
- Three-speed (plus reverese) automatic transmission
- Hauling power for up to 1,000
- Towing power for up to 1,500
- Long-travel suspension (7.9 inches in front, 9.1 inches in rear)
- Extended wheelbase
Of course, once this bad boy hits the market, we’ll be stocked up with the latest Honda Pioneer 700-4 parts and accessories. Stay tuned!