The RZR side-by-sides are recognized for their perfect cocktail of power, suspension, and agility. This new model, the 2014 RZR XP 1000, pushes the edge even further with premium features and customization for performance unparalleled in the market. Simply put, this is the biggest and baddest engine in its class.
To really understand the power in this model, you’ll want to see and feel it for yourself. Here are just a few highlights to get your engines revving (literally!):
- Greater than 80% of peak engine is available from 3500 to redline for aggressive sand rides
- This ATV model has one of the most advanced suspensions for an unbelievable smooth ride at any speed
- The larger tires on the RZR XP 1000 give you a better ride and higher resistance
- A revamped High Performance On-Demand All-Wheel-Drive system for an 80% improvement in strength
- The all-new tubular chassis features significant improvements in stiffness and durability
- Interior redesign creates a better comfort and a more responsive feel for the driver
- Easy maintenance, bigger cargo box, and a 9.5 gallon fuel tank
Additionally, because ATV enthusiasts love to trick out their vehicles, there are more than 75 optional and exclusive accessories for the ultimate in customization. Currently, the colors available will include White Lightning and Titanium Matte Metallic, and models will be available in August.
When we get more info on this ride, we’ll be sure to share it! In the meantime, check out recaps on UTV Guide and other forums to see photos and more of the new RZR. Plus, you can bet that once we get more word of this machine, we’ll be adding 2014 RZR XP 1000 parts and accessories to our selection.