Yep. You read that right.
Side by sides are always changing and as we’ve seen over the past few years, the market is getting even more fierce with new makes and models rolling out from big players like Polaris, Arctic Cat, Can-Am, Yamaha, Honda, and more. Now, Polaris has changed the game by introducing a single seater side by side. It’s called the Sportsman ACE. The vehicle’s architecture, as it says in the release here, is completely new to the market. It’s nimble, comfortable, and a bit more compact.
Designed for single riders, it’s still plenty capable, with lots of features but in a smaller package.
Here’s the release for full specs, but on here, it notes that the Polaris Sportsman ACE will feature:
- A fully independent rear suspension outfitted with performance, twin tube shocks featuring adjustable preload
- A new construction with a low center of gravity with major components centralized between the four wheels
- An all-new 32 HP ProStar EFI Engine with internal counter-balance shaft
- Dual overhead camshafts and a 4-valve cylinder head that works with the advanced engine management system for optimal throttle response
- 5.25 gal fuel tank for keeping up with long trail rides
- A unique ROPs cab frame for security
- A high back, adjustable bucket seat and adjustable steeling wheel
- Integrated dead petal for comfort
- Flow-through cockpit design and new side nets
- Powerful halogen lighting
- A width of 48 inches – ultra-transportable!
P.S. You can bet that once aftermarket parts roll out for this machine, Side By Side Stuff will be ready with the best in Polaris Sportsman ACE parts and accessories!