It’s Always Good to be Prepared
On a recent trip to the west coast, we stopped in to see our friends at CageWRX in Perris, California. We met with CageWRX co-founder, Chad Ragland; Chad was excited to show us one of their most popular products: the Tire Jack and Mount for the Polaris RZR XP 1000.
We all know it happens, getting a flat or puncturing a tire can put a real damper on your ride especially when you’re on the trail and away from base camp. That being said, there’s no better feeling that knowing you are prepared for the situation. The Tire Jack and Mount from CageWRX is ideal for this type of situation, the jack mounts securely to your machine but is easily accessible with an aluminum quick disconnect pin. The scissor style jack comes with a handle to raise and lower it but this product includes a 19MM nut ( the same nut size as your lug nuts on your Polaris wheel ) that can be welded on to the jack so you can use the same socket on your impact wrench you would use to change your flat. The tire jack is rated up to 3,000 lbs. and raises your UTV from 4” to 15” giving you plenty of room to change your tire.
- 3,000 lb. Scissor Jack
- Raises UTV 4″ to 15″
- Steel base plate mounts to upper rear bed of either driver or passenger side
- Jack is secured to mount with aluminum quick disconnect pin
- Base plate mounts with included eyebolts that can also be used to secure items in rear bed
- 19 mm nut is included that can be welded to end of jack for use with an impact wrench
- Includes handles to manually raise and lower jack if an impact is not used