Can-Am, you’re the best. Not only do you get us thinking ahead to all of the awesomeness of 2015, but you also manage to keep us guessing with something new every time you hit the news, even if you’re just making some updates. (Don’t worry, Polaris, Yamaha, Arctic Cat, Honda, and other SXS fans – we’ve got your back too! We like ’em all!)
Recently, the folks here at SideBySideStuff.com got a copy of a new release in Power Sports Busines that goes over what you can expect from can-Am in 2015 in terms of features and upgrades. Just looking at the highlights, we can’t wait to see what’s up next. Here’s the scoop:
- For 2014, there’ll be new Commander wheels: 14-inch, package-specific, cast-aluminum. On the Commander 800 DPS and Commander 1000 DPS, you’ll also see updated silver-colored cast-aluminum wheels in 2015. Finally, the Commander 1000 XT-P has updated headlock wheels
- The Maverick 1000R X mr is getting large-diameter, 47-millimeter aluminum FOX piggyback shocks, which are fully adjustable with high and low speed compression, rebound, and multi-position preload adjustment.
- On the Maverick 1000R X mr, you’ll see a lower “L” gear in the CVT that gives you incrased workload with softer engagement.
- You’ll see added on 4,500 lb. WARN winch kits to compliment your Can-Am sxs with an XT package.
- New color schemes are available! The Commander 800R and Commander 1000 DPS will allow for Light Grey with Can-Am Red graphics. The 2015 Commander 800R XT and Commander 1000 XT will be available in a Pearl White finish. The 1000 XT also offers a new brushed Aluminum color with Can-Am Red highlights (optional). On the Commander 1000 XT-P, you’ll see a new Black-and-Orange color scheme that will be the only option for that model. Finally, for the Can-Am Maveric 1000R X mr, you’ll see two color options: the standard Black-and-Yellow X-Team finish or Digital Camo and Manta Green.
For a full rundown of what Can-Am is doing, check out the release here.
P.S. Want to see the look of the new Can-Am Maverick 1000R X mr? UTVGuide has some sweet shots of the Digital Camo and Manta Green option!