The guys at MSA Offroad Wheels are all about bringing their A game when it comes to UTV builds, especially when the machine is going to be displayed at Mud Nationals. The High Lifter Mud Nationals is a big annual ATV / UTV mud event, where you’ll find some of the biggest, baddest side by sides specifically designed to roll through big mud holes. Not only are these types of builds intended for extreme mud riding, they’re built to turn heads and leave a great impression.
MSA Wheels didn’t disappoint when they rolled this sweet Polaris Ranger 6x6 off the trailer at Mud Nationals, dubbed Sarge 2.0, this Polaris Ranger 6x6 was set up perfectly for the guys to cruise around Mud Nats for a good time. Not to mention, Sarge 2.0 is set up for the mud so they didn’t have any trouble when they found themselves doing a little mud bogging.
MSA acquired the original Sarge build from their friends at S3 Powersports, at the time S3 had already set up Sarge pretty good, but the guys at MSA Wheels wanted to make it their own and took it to their friends at Triple Threat Offroad for a complete tear down and rebuild thus becoming Sarge 2.0.
Amongst several upgrades and giving the machine a custom look, they added a t shirt gatling gun. It was perfect for the event as it made giving away free swag much more fun.
Outfitting the rig with stylish wheels and tires was a given, they went with a full set of 18x7 MSA M31 LoK2 Beadlock Wheels in the back, 20x7 MSA M36 Switch Wheels in front and wrapped them with BKT TR 171 Tires to get the traction they needed in deep mud.
Sarge 2.0 turned out great, check out the specs on this cool build.
Sarge 2.0 Build Specs
- Originally Built by S3 Powersports
- 800 Ranger Crew / 800 Ranger Diesel Conversion
- 6” S3 Powersports Lift w/ Gorilla Axles
- Custom S3 Powersports Bed
- Complete Tear down and Rebuild by Triple Threat Offroad Alvarado, TX
- Custom Exhaust by Triple Threat Offroad
- Frame Up Gloss Black / Gloss Red Paint by The Paint Shop Alvarado, TX
- Custom Headlights, Light Bar, Taillights, Front and Rear Cubes by Heretic Studios
- Tinted Front Flip Up Windshield
- Custom Front Bumper w/ Winch
- Decals by Witt’s Graphics
- T Shirt Gatling Gun
- Airbrushed Roof Art
- Custom Upholstered Seats
- Custom Fiber Glass Stereo Built by Triple Threat Offroad
- Custom Dual Subwoofer Setup Under Front Bench Seats
- Red Underglow
- Two Tone Powder Coated Wheels by G2 Customz
- Custom Ipad Dash by Triple Threat Offroad
- MSA M36 Switch Wheels 20x7 Front w/ 8.3x20 BKT TR 171 Tires
- MSA M31 LoK2 Wheels 18x7 Rear w/ 9.5x18 BKT TR 171 Tires
When it comes to looking good, MSA Wheels has you covered with great looking, durable UTV wheels for a variety of applications. Browse our selection of MSA Offroad Wheels for UTVs by visiting our MSA Offroad Wheels brand page today.