While at the 2017 Sand Sports Super Show, we met with our friend Pete from Pro Armor. Pete was excited to show us one of their latest products for the Can-Am Maverick X3, Pro Armor’s Striker Traditional Half Doors.
Sold in pairs, the Striker Traditional Half Doors have an all-aluminum construction making them lightweight without sacrificing durability. They feature an automotive style finger pull latch to enter and exit the machine with ease; latches also trap the door between a rubber bumper and the rotor to reduce any noise and vibration. They open a full 90 degrees and utilize a limiting strap to ensure the door does not fly open too far, keeping it accessible as well as preventing any damage to the bodywork of the backside of the door or your UTV. They also feature built in tabs to allow the installation of Pro Armor’s model specific door bags.
No cutting or drilling required, these doors install in the X3’s factory mounting locations and come with all the necessary hardware for the installation. Available in two color options: Black and Solar Black. Solar Black matches the stock black of the Can-Am Maverick X3 SxS.
- Doors are sold as a pair, one left and one right
- Solar black matches stock Maverick X3 black
- All aluminum construction saves weight, and ensures strength and durability
- Direct bolt on for easy installation
- Reverse hinge system included
- Door opens almost a full 90 degrees for easy entering and exiting of the vehicle
- Limit strap is also included to prevent doors from opening too far
- Rotary latch design traps striker between a rubber bumper and rotor to eliminate noise and vibration