Hey guys (and gals),
Just wanted to take a moment to say how thankful we are to have given you the best possible service and products in 2011. Our customers really are our top priority and we don’t just say that because we sell side by side parts and accessories. We say that because it’s true. We’re side by side enthusiasts like you and we know what you look for when you want to kick things up a few notches on your ride. We’ve been there. We know what it’s like to have a budget to work with and only so much time to dedicate to finding the right parts. But hopefully, in 2011, Side By Side Stuff was able to help you out.
This past year was also a year of firsts for us. Besides launching in February (Hell yeah! We’re almost a year old!), we’ve been proud to bring you some awesome things like:
- A core base of products for the Can-Am Commander, Polaris RZR, Polaris RZR 4, Polaris RZR XP 900, and Polaris Ranger.
- New categories and extensive product lines for the Arctic Cat Wildcat, Arctic Cat Prowler, John Deere Gator, Kawasaki Mule, Kawasaki Teryx, Kubota RTV, Polaris RZR 170, Polaris RZR 570, and Polaris RZR XP 4 900.
- A universal cab heater that’s actually awesome!
- Snow plows and cold weather gear for UTVs and side by sides suited for work or for play.
- Polaris RZR XP 900 enclosures from Pro Armor (these were definitely a big deal)
- More wheels and tires from STI, ITP, Carlisle, and other top brands.
- Side By Side Stuff gift certificates!
These were just a few of the highlights. As we look at 2012, we see a year that’s full of potential, as well as some new side by sides. We’re anxiously awaiting the arrival of the Arctic Cat Wildcat and the Polaris RZR XP 4 900, so stay tuned with us to keep up on the latest developments as we add to our selection. We’re also looking at adding more products based on your feedback. As for the awesome pricing and great service, those will stay the same because that’s what we’re here to do. At Side By Side Stuff, we’re not just about giving you the parts and accessories to ramp up your side by side. We’re one of the crew, ready to go along with you on your next adventure.
We wish everyone a happy and healthy 2012 that’s full of the one thing we love most: more time to ride.
Thank you for your business and support!