Polaris is bringing something big to the market in 2012. Next year, it will introduce the second trail-capable side-by-side in Ranger RZR family: the 2012 Polaris RZR 570.
In a release announcing the Polaris RZR 570, vice president and general manager of Polaris’ Off-Road Division, Matt Homan, said, “The launch of the RANGER RZR 800 introduced the industry to the first trail-capable Side-by-Side. With the success of the RANGER RZR 800, we saw the need for a single-cylinder model at a price point that will allow more customers to enter the trail-capable Side-by-Side segment.”
Price point indeed. The Polaris RZR 570 is slated to debut at $9,999 US MSRP (according to the official company site).
As for performance, the Polaris RZR 570 won’t disappoint. According to Polaris, the RZR 570 will showcase:
- An all-new ProStar 570 single cylinder, DOHC, electronic fuel injected engine
- A new, fully optimized transmission to add more power, less driveline noise, and less weight
- A helical cut final drive with high torque capacity to maximize efficiency
- Ultra smooth Independent Rear Suspension with 9.5 inches of travel in the rear
- Dual A-Arms with 9 inches of suspension travel
- 77-inch long wheelbase
- Pre-load adjustable ZF Sachs Shocks
- True All-Wheel Drive system
- 300 lb. rear capacity
And these are just a few of the features that we know are coming with this trail-blazing side by side.
UTVGuide.net has already posted a review of the 2012 Polaris RZR 570, declaring that this awesome new side by side is a great buy for fuel milate, cost, and performance. We have to agree. From what we’ve seen so far, the 2012 Polaris RZR 570 is going to be one of the hottest side by sides on the market in 2012.
Of course, you can bet that we’ll be standing by, ready to go with Polaris RZR 570 parts and Polaris RZR 570 accessories when the time is right. Stay tuned and keep checking back at Side By Side Stuff for new additions to our side by side parts and accessories selection.