While at the 2018 King of the Hammers race in Johnson Valley, California, we met with our friend Pete from Pro Armor. Pete was excited to tell us about their latest offroad tire for UTVs, the Dual Threat tire.
This 10-ply radial, all-terrain tire is engineered with dual compound technology. It features a harder compound rubber in the center for longevity and increased traction on flat surfaces and a softer compound rubber on the outside to provide increased traction on more rugged terrain.
- Engineered with dual compound technology
- 10-ply radial construction
- Built to conquer mud, trails and rocks
- Lateral-grip compound on the outer edges
- Long-wearing compound in the middle of the tire
- Increased traction during acceleration, straight line stability and overall longer tread life
Whether you have a Polaris RZR, Can-Am Maverick, Yamaha YXZ or Textron Wildcat, a heavy duty all terrain tire is a great choice for riding multiple types of terrain. To purchase Pro Armor Dual Threat Tires for your SxS visit SideBySideStuff.com.