While at the 2016 Sand Sports Super Show, we met with Jason from PRP Seats. Jason was excited to show us PRP’s newest race seats that are completely customizable for consumers: the Alpha Composite Seat and Alpha HC Composite Seat.
Designed for competition and built specifically for offroad, the Alpha Composite Seat features a urethane molded foam bottom cushion making PRP seats more comfortable than ever. These seats also feature extra lateral containment to keep you in your seat as you take those hard turns, a removable back cushion to adjust your lumbar support and larger harness openings for increased adjustability and range for your harnesses as well as room to run your Parker Pumper hose.
The “HC” in Alpha HC Composite Seat stands for head containment, intended for the short course racer, PRP’s HC design differs from the competition as they made their head containment a little wider for extra room to reduce head rattling as you hit the ruts and harsh terrain of the course.
At Side By Side Stuff customizing your own seat has never been easier; choose from over 40 different colors and top quality, stylish textures to design your seat to truly fit your style.
- Injection molded, contoured bottom cushion
- Thicker, higher density foam all around
- Reclined headrest for more helmet room
- Recessed shoulder area for HANS compatibility
- Larger shoulder harness slots allow room for fresh air hose
- Angled lap belt slots provides the proper angle to install lap belts
- Higher lateral containment keeps your legs held in
- Wider head containment (HC model) prevents the drivers head from rattling on impact
At this time we offer PRP’s Alpha Composite and Alpha HC Composite seats for the Can Am Maverick X3 and Polaris RZR UTV models, but stay tuned – more mounting options are coming soon.