There’s nothing like the anticipation of a new side by side model making its debut – until you get sick of the waiting. At Side By Side Stuff, we’ve been anxious for the release of the 2012 Arctic Cat Wildcat and we have to say, this machine is going to be BIG. Not just in terms of size, but in terms of performance.
According to releases from Arctic Cat, UTV Guide, and some of the photos we’ve seen, the 2012 Arctic Cat Wildcat looks to have features like:
- A fierce front and rear suspension system that puts many other side by side models to shame
- Full-perimeter exoskeleton
- High strength low alloy steel chassis
- A light front end for optimal handling
- 1000 H.Q. engine – the largest displacement engine in the Pure Sport category
- Variable Assist Electronic Power Steering
- Comfortable and controlled interior
- LED headlights and taillights
- Rear cargo bed
- 12V accessory outlet
- Increased alternator capacity for additional lights, radios, winches, and other Arctic Cat Wildcat accessories
These are just a few of the details that we know of, but when the machine actually gets released, we’ll get to know it inside and out.
Want to catch a glimpse of this amazing machine? UTVGuide.net has posted this great video of the Arctic Cat Wildcat 1000 Sport UTV in action:
Get your pre-orders ready. Side By Side Stuff will be there when you want to kick things up a notch with Arctic Cat Wildcat parts and accessories.